On 11 March 2019, the London Connectory was officially opened in the presence of over 200 mobility leaders.
A celebration of all things urban mobility, the all-day event featured panels, talks, workshops, entertainment – and plenty of networking.
- Olivia Walker, Head of City Development, Robert Bosch Group
- Bernd Heinrichs, Chief Digital Officer, Bosch Mobility Solutions
- Theo Blackwell, London’s first Chief Digital Officer
- Gareth Powell, Managing Director Surface Transport, Transport for London
- Michael Hurwitz, Director of Innovation, Transport for London
- Katharina Hopp, Head of Urban Solutions, Bosch Mobility Solutions
- Arun Srinvasan, Executive Vice President, Bosch UK
- Professor Peter Jones OBE, UCL
- Dr Stylianos Kampakis, Nitrous & Datalyst
- Rikesh Shah, Head of Commercial Innovation, Transport for London
- George Johnston, Founder, Nitrous
- Daniel Ruiz, CEO, Zenzic
Food and entertainment from: